The objects for my bachelor’s degree, completed at the College of Applied Arts in Budapest (now called Moholy-Nagy University of Art and Design), were designed for Shakespeare’s Hamlet performed by the Petőfi Theatre in Veszprém. The objects include theatrical jewellery, swords, a crown, and even a suit of armour. I received many offers for work from theatres as a result, and I gained a lot of experience in this field.
For my master’s degree, in 1997, I made a modern four-poster architectonic bed for the guestroom of the Esterhazy Castle in Fertőd, which continues to function well to this day.
One of my most interesting works was a silver pen combined with ebony which I designed for the Signing Ceremony of the Accession Treaty related to Hungary’s accession to the European Community (now European Union).
3. Ágy részlet: oszlop csomópont bronz 14x14x24 cm
2. Ágy részlet: Csóka formájú tőcsavar bronz 35x25x10 cm
5. Ágy helyszíni kép a fertődi kastélyban
1. Mennyezetes ágy rozsdamentes acél, bronz, textil 270x240x220 cm
15. Gertrudis nyakéke öntött sárgaréz 130x110x10 mm